[Samba] Re: The need to rejoin NT domains on every reboot (Warter, James)

Klaus Steinberger Klaus.Steinberger at Physik.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Wed Sep 4 07:54:00 GMT 2002

> time that we need to reboot the server, we find that in order to get Samba
> up and running again we need to have our domain admin remove our server from

Never saw this problem, but samba 2.0.7 is fairly outdated. Maybe you
give 2.2.5 a try?

Sincerly,
Klaus Steinberger

--
Klaus Steinberger         Maier-Leibnitz Labor
Phone: (+49 89)289 14287  Am Coulombwall 6, D-85748 Garching, Germany

In a world without Walls and Fences, who needs Windows and Gates