[Samba] Samba customization - performance enhancement

Robert W. Dempsey rdempsey at atlanticdominionsolutions.com
Wed Sep 4 00:49:01 GMT 2002

Mr. Zartman,

I am starting with a RH7.3 machine.  I have gotten it down to most bare
essentials, however, I am new to Linux and don't know enough to keep it
all at the command line (yet - working on it).  Do you have any
recommendations for what I can take off, or what Linux OS would be
better to start with then RH7.3?  I appreciate your time and help.

Sincerely,

Robert Dempsey
Atlantic Dominion Solutions