[Samba] joing machines "Kristyan Osborne"

Dominic Deferia ddeferia at nyc.rr.com
Mon Sep 2 17:02:01 GMT 2002

Hi, I have the same error message as Kristyan Osborne's original post. What
I did was I removed the machine account from smbpasswd and passwd and
created same account names, joined the domain again and  somehow it worked
again. I am running Samba 2.2.5 and I was wondering if this could be a bug.

Regards,

Dominic