[Samba] Slow Samba Printer initialisation, status, and printing

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Mon Sep 2 08:38:00 GMT 2002

This sort of delay is usually a network problem or validation trouble.
Have you looked in both the nmbd and the smbd logs?
Have you looked at tcpdump during this delay?
Joel