[Samba] PDC connect problem

Jacob Smith jacob at globalsat.com
Thu Oct 31 19:50:02 GMT 2002

This is all you should need for a bare minimum PDC to work.

[global]
domain logons = yes
domain master = yes
security = user
workgroup = YOURDOMAIN
encrypt passwords = yes

[netlogon]
path=/usr/local/netlogon
writeable = no
guest ok = no

Make sure netlogon directory exists and then run the tesparm utility with
this config.