[Samba] Going Then Other Way

Grant.September at nuinternational.com Grant.September at nuinternational.com
Thu Oct 31 15:04:33 GMT 2002

Hi all, I am new to Samba and from what I understand Unix partitions can be
shared by NT machines how do I revers this that a NT drive is seen by Unix
as file system

Regards

Grant September
Oracle DBA
Norwich Union International
IFSC Dublin 1
Ireland
Phone : +353 1 8028466
FAX     : +353 1 8028585

This E-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended for the addressee only.
E-mail communications are not necessarily secure and may be intercepted or altered after they are sent. Norwich Union International does not accept liability for any such alterations. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Norwich Union International. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance upon the contents of this E-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-mail transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately, so that Norwich Union International may arrange for its proper delivery. Please then delete the message from your inbox. While steps have been taken to prevent computer viruses, we cannot guarantee that attachments are virus free and we would therefore advise that you make further checks as Norwich Union International are not liable to third parties for any damages resulting.

Norwich Union International Limited is supervised by the Regulatory Authorities of the Republic of Ireland.

Norwich Union International Limited 6 Georges Dock International Financial Services Centre Dublin 1 Republic of Ireland Registered No 303257
Telephone + 353 1 802 8494 Fax + 353 1 802 8400
www.nuinternational.com