[Samba] Crontab ??

Frank Matthieß fm+samba at Microdata-POS.de
Thu Oct 31 10:15:02 GMT 2002

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 09:04:59PM +0100, Walter Mautner wrote:
>  > Hi!
> > I need to make changes in crontab, but i have many servers to make
> this changes.
> > Is there some way to do this remotely at the same time for all
> servers?
> > (for example: replacing a file?)
>
> man /etc/crontab?

* cfengine
* ssh based remote access rsa/dsa auth and shellscripting

On my debian sid system the crontab files a in

/var/spool/cron/crontabs

and there are plain textfiles.

It can be necessary to reload/SIGHUP  the crond, to give'm a hint of new
crontab's.

> begin 666 ATT00192.htm
> M/"%$3T-465!%($A434P at 4%5"3$E#("(M+R]7,T,O+T141"!(5$U,(#0N,"!4
> B/CPO1D].5#XF;F)S<#L\+U ^/"]"3T19/CPO2%1-3#X-"@```
> end

Walter, please do not senmd uuencode html files with same content of
this text.

--
Frank Matthieß                                    fm+samba at Microdata-pos.de