[Samba] Microsoft outlook or outlook express and roaming profiles

Dimitrios Stergiou dste at intranet.gr
Wed Oct 30 16:42:27 GMT 2002

On Wednesday 30 October 2002 06:37 pm, Kaleb Pederson wrote:
> I use Outlook/Outlook Express without problems under Windows 2000.  I
> didn't have to do any special configuration.  Sounds like an XP feature?

What we are seeing is that they store their settings under the profile in a
dir called "Local Settings" that does not move along with the profile.

Thus when a user setup the client in one machine, then when he goes to another
he has to re-configure outlook

--
Dimitrios Stergiou
System, Network and Security Administration Group

DISCLAIMER: Funny signature follows