[Samba] Microsoft outlook or outlook express and roaming profiles

Dimitrios Stergiou dste at intranet.gr
Wed Oct 30 16:34:01 GMT 2002

Hi all,
 we are using samba 2.2.6 with windows xp SP1, and roaming profiles.

We would like to have email settings (servers/usernames etc) with the roaming
profiles, but outlook (either microsoft, or express) store their settings in
a path that is not included in the profiles

we do not care about the actual emails, since the mailserver is IMAP, we only
care about settings

Has anybody implemented anything?

Cheers,

--
Dimitrios Stergiou
System, Network and Security Administration Group

DISCLAIMER: Funny signature follows

A hundred years from now it is very likely that [of Twain's works] "The
Jumping Frog" alone will be remembered.
		-- Harry Thurston Peck (Editor of "The Bookman"), January 1901.