[Samba] Problems joining a Samba PDC controlled Domain

Frank Matthieß fm+samba at Microdata-POS.de
Wed Oct 30 13:22:00 GMT 2002

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 02:12:23PM +0100, Peter Meyer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm having problems to join a japanese W2K Client with
> SrvPck 2 installed to my samba 2.2.5 PDC controlled
> domain.
>
> Other Clients are no problem (Win98, W2k engl., WXP german).
> I check the regKey (for plaintextpassword; set to 1).

The regkey for plaintextpassword should be "0", to use encrypted
passwords. This is default for domainlogons.

--
Frank Matthieß                                    fm+samba at Microdata-pos.de