[Samba] Re: Samba PDCs/BDCs and Trusts WAS: auth to two diff PDCs? (succe ss, sort of)

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Tue Oct 29 17:21:20 GMT 2002

There's another poor man way.
Use the classic smbpasswd file and use rsync to sync the file
periodically with a cron (of course you'll miss the ability to have
things promptly synced but generally this is a good enough solution for
many environments).

Simo.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l.
via Durando 10 Ed. G - 20158 - Milano
tel. +39 02 2399 7130 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399