[Samba] Winbind!

Jennifer Fountain JFountain at rbinc.com
Tue Oct 29 16:12:18 GMT 2002

we have \ setup as our separator and when i type groups ntdomain\jfountain i
get no such user.  when i type $ groups i get:
50000 - when i am logged in as myself and if it type $ groups jfountain i
get:
domain admins

It's like something is missing somewhere. I am not getting the entire list
of groups - when i run wbinfo -g (no domain in front of them though)