[Samba] samba and winbind issues

Jennifer Fountain JFountain at rbinc.com
Mon Oct 28 18:08:01 GMT 2002

Yes and No

When i get a getent groups or groups, I only get domain admins.  I am a
member of about 10 groups and they aren't being listed.

Does this matter:

winbind uid = 40000-49999
winbind gid = 50000-59999

for some reason i am not getting a list of the correct groups but when i
type wbinfo -g i get them all.

I have AD in mixed mode if that helps.
Thanks!