[Samba] windows 98 AUTHENTICATION PROBLEM PLEASE HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeronimo Romero romero3000 at rcn.com
Sun Oct 27 18:39:01 GMT 2002

Here is the issue I am having. We have a SCO Unix server running samba
that displays a share of public read-only reports to a windows network.

Users on this network logon on to a Windows 2000 Domain controller. And
the logon script which has an embedded passwd maps the drive for the
win2k clients. The problem is with windows 98.

I edited the Windows 2000 domain controller’s logon1.bat login script in