[Samba] Re-establishing a Samba 2.2.1a domain controller after major "crash"

Lasse Taul Bjerre listaccount at bjerre.cx
Sat Oct 26 15:57:00 GMT 2002

I've now, stopped samba, removed all the files in /etc/samba/, restored them
from the backup, and started samba again. And It had absolutly no effect.
The "Trust Relationship" between the workstaions and the server is still
gone :(
Guess there is no way out of it, I have to rejoin all the workstations :(

On the upside, samba 2.2.6 seems faster than 2.2.1a - and it compiled
without any problems what so ever :)

Is there a place i can find a list of major differences, and feature
enhancements between 2.2.1a and 2.2.6?

/Lasse