[Samba] name resolving via routers

Martin Schmidt martin.schmidt at jielo.de
Fri Oct 25 19:26:00 GMT 2002

Hi

I am administration the network of a company.
There are two houses connected via wireless bridge.
I want to secure this connection with IPSEC so I put a linux router on each
side.
Since this time I do not see the Samba/Win PC's on the other side within
"network Neighbourhood".
The Settings
				Side "A"
				IP range 172.23.0.0/21, domain abcd.int
Win98 workplaces
Samba-Server as PDC
router with 172.23.1.200 (eth0)
and 172.16.1.1 (eth1)
wireless stuff
				Side "B"
				IP range 172.22.0.0/24 domain abce.int
Router with 172.16.1.2 (eth1)
and 172.22.1.200 (eth0)
Samba-Server as PDC
Win98 workplaces

Do have to "link" the PDC's anyway, is there a special protocol have to route
also, or is there any documention I could refer to ?

Thanks

Martin