[Samba] ./configure failing 2.2.6 install (Newbie question)

Schlehuber, Patrick patrick.schlehuber at countryfinancial.com
Thu Oct 24 20:48:00 GMT 2002

I still have not had any luck on this one. It is driving me a bit bonkers.
Any other ideas out there???

I know this problem very good, as I had the same.

Try install the developer package for "libXaw"
Depending on your linux-ditribution it can be found in different
packages.

RedHat contains it in the package named: XFree86-devel
And you can find it under x-window development

Cheers

Alvaro

> It was installed -- no luck -- pat

Message: 11