[Samba] Re: How Samba let us down

Van Sickler, Jim vansickj-eodc at Kaman.com
Thu Oct 24 17:11:01 GMT 2002

> Philip Burrow wrote:

The main reason 'simple' queries don't get replies is that
the answers can be found in so many places.  These resources
should be utilised before posting queries.  In the time that
it takes to compose the 'simple' query, the answer could have
been found, complete with circles and arrows and a paragraph
on the back 'a each one....

Given a manual and a telephone, many, many people would
pick up the phone and call tech support before cracking
the manual open.  It's the same with tech lists, I guess.

RTFM
RTFAQ
Google
RTListArchives