[Samba] OpLock+flat DB corruption (Was: How Samba let us down )

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Thu Oct 24 16:21:20 GMT 2002

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, David Brodbeck wrote:

> [...]

I had a customer who ran an Access MDB for years with only 5 users. No
problems. Then he brought a second office on line. Next day - bang!
Datafile munched up (NT4 server!). We migrated to Postgresql - not one
problem since. BTW: Using the 32bit ODBC driver for MS Windows, still
using the same MS Access application. I do not like MDB files - at all.

My $0.02 worth.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra