[Samba] Csc Policy

Thomas Buckley Tbuckley at Mansell.plc.uk
Thu Oct 24 08:33:01 GMT 2002

Hi,

We are using Red Hat Linux 8.0 - and Samba 2.2.5

We are using csc_policy (Client side caching) to synchronise files between
Windows 2000 Professional and Linux.

The parameter we have in smb.conf is =        csc policy = documents
- it is having reliability problems, are there any other parameters which
might enhance csc policy performance.

Please help, Im pulling my hair out
Cheers

Thomas Buckley
IT Support
Mansell Plc

NOTICE:
It may contain legally privileged information. The contents
are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee.
Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this
confidentiality and to advise the sender of any errors in
transmission.
Thank you.