[Samba] Secret is bad 0xc000018b
nzhang at arkon-group.com
Thu Oct 24 00:19:03 GMT 2002
1. Disconnect the network cable from the back of your Samba server
2. Remove the Samba server from NT domain
3. Add the Samba server to NT domain (you probably have to wait a few mins)
4. Reconnect the network cable of your Samba server
5. smbpasswd -j <Domain> -r <NT PDC>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Subramani, GnanaShekar (MED, TCS)" <GnanaShekar.Subramani at med.ge.com>
To: <samba at lists.samba.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 5:06 PM
Subject: [Samba] Secret is bad 0xc000018b
I am trying to configure my linux PC so that I can logon on to it using
my NT domain user id.
I have added the linux PC to NT domain using the following command
smbpasswd -j <Domain> -r <NT PDC> -U <NT Admin ID>
I am able to enumerate NT users and groups using the following commands
wbinfo -t & wbinfo -g
Iam getting the following error for wbinfo -t command.
"Secret is bad
I am able to search the linux PC by its name from windows PC, but the
location is displayed as unknown.
Kindly give your suggestions / solutions.
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the
More information about the samba