[Samba] Re: How Samba let us down

Michael J. Luevane mikel at quantecllc.com
Wed Oct 23 23:51:02 GMT 2002

Well, then you can hear about this one...

I was shocked that I received a telephone call from one of the Samba
developers within a couple of hours of having posted to the forum about
recycle bin capabilities. He walked me through setting it up and it appears
to be working. He threw in some free tidbits that I, as a (admittedly very)
new user, needed to know.

The call was on his time and his dime.

I cannot express my gratitude in words - I'm *still* in shock :)

Thank you, John.

| Michael Luevane      +                                    |
| System Administrator +       mikel @ quantec llc . com    |
| Quantec, LLC         +       www.quantecllc.com           |
| 503-228-2992         +                                    |