[Samba] How do I permit NT Administrator to manage ACL's on s amba file server

Konkol, Josh JKonkol at guidemail.com
Wed Oct 23 14:51:02 GMT 2002

When you're connected to the share does it show you connected as root?
Try running smbstatus to find out.

Also, you say that new files are created with the correct permissions, if
you are using force user = root, then all new files should belong to root
NOT domain+administrator.

Do you have nt acl support = yes in your Global Section?

Just throwing out ideas to help

Josh