[Samba] SAMBA and Win2000 SP3

Irving Carrion icarrion at allinterior.com
Wed Oct 23 14:11:01 GMT 2002

Well.... it never worked for me and the only response I received from
the list was to apply the signorseal patch (Which was verified using
regedit).  EVERY machine with service pack 1 and 2 work fine EXCEPT SP3.

If I were you, I would apply SP3 to 1 client, and select to backup
previous configuration so that if it doesn't work you could go back.

Please report your findings to the list.

Thanks!