[Samba] ERRDOS -ERRnoaccess Error during smbmount "session setup failed"

vijay v vijay_vishy at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 20:07:01 GMT 2002

Hii All,

I compiled the latest samba code for x86 and powerpc[mpc8xx] I was able to mount a windows-sharepoint successfuly on Linux but not on  myboard [linux on motorola-powerpc]. On my board Iam able to mount a linux sharepoint but not windows sharepoint

When I dont give my username password It says "anonymous login successful" but it fails as ERRnoaccess tree connect failed.

Please suggest me something.

thanks,

vijay