[Samba] NTFS file property - "primary group ID" instead of DACL

Chere Zhou qzhou at isilon.com
Tue Oct 22 18:08:55 GMT 2002

When I change file property - security from Windows, I can see both from
packet sniffer and Samba code, that there are 4 types of "security
information":
	Owner ID Reference
	Primary Group ID Reference
	Discretionary ACL Reference
	System ACL Reference

So if I want to change the primary group name on a file, by right click on
the file->property->security->advanced->select the group->view/edit->change,
I got the "Discretionary ACL Reference" in the packet.

My question is, how do I trigger the "Primary Group ID Reference" in the
packet?  What should I do from the client side?

Thanks,
Chere