[Samba] Adding a Win2k Server to a Samba PDC

Josh Hiner jdhiner at hline.org
Tue Oct 22 15:20:02 GMT 2002

Sorry, but I cant find out where to shut of Active Directory in win2k
server. Any clues would be much appreciated!
Thanks
-Josh
> Hi Josh,
> You need to set up your w2k server as a member server and remove AD. It
> will then be able to join the Domian.
>
> Mark
> On Tue, 2002-10-22 at 03:13, Josh Hiner wrote:
> > Hello. Can anybody tell me if there is any special thing (or if it is
possible) to add a Windows 2000 Server to a Samba PDC?? Right now I have all
my win2k pro boxes logging in and my winxp boxes but win2k Server will not
join (probably because I need to somehow turn off active directory??).