[Samba] Printing with Samba...

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Tue Oct 22 01:17:01 GMT 2002

There is no secret. Just set up your printer so it will print from the
server. The queue which accepts the print job should be able to handle
postscript formatted files.
Then, set up a samba share to direct files to this printer queue. On the
windows client chose a generic Laserjet III + or somesuch as your printer.
and aim the printer at the appropriate share.
The printing details will vary, depending on which printing system you have.
Just keep it as simple as possible.
Joel