[Samba] PATCH for libsmbclient.c (samba-2.2.5)

Benjamin.Fehrensen at snb.ch Benjamin.Fehrensen at snb.ch
Mon Oct 21 08:53:01 GMT 2002

Hello there,

we are running samba-2.2.5 under AIX4.3.3 (IBM silver node).
As we tried to run the perl module Filesys::SmbClient we found the
following problem in
samba-2.2.5/source/libsmb/libsmbclient.c :
AIX returns for "rlp.rlim_max" (file handler) the largest unsigned integer.
Inside the function smbc_init the variable "smbc_start_fd" is calculated by
adding a "guard space" (10'000), which returns a negative value.
Please find enclose a patch for AIX.

Greeting,

Benjamin Fehrensen

(See attached file: libsmbclient.diff)

--

This message is for information purposes only. It may not be secure or error-free. The Swiss National Bank does not accept legal responsibility for any consequences resulting from e-mail use.