[Samba] compilation probs...

Alexander Kuznetsov iam at alz27.nnov.ru
Mon Oct 21 08:00:01 GMT 2002

ST> I have many instances of this but no real solutions
ST> I have RH7.2 and gcc 2.95-3 compiled by hand

ST> attached is configure output for compilation

ST>checking for conflicting AUTH_ERROR define in rpc/rpc.h... no
ST>checking for test routines... configure: error: cant find test code. Aborting

I was have this problem with 2.2.5-10
Solution : configure --enable-cups=no
because 'cups' want libssl, and this library includes into $LIBS
(in my config) this library exist, but in config.log write "-lssl not found"
I can't talk to 'configure' what it must search libraries in /lib path
I disable cups :)

Good Luck

	Alexander Kuznetsov.