[Samba] Fwd: [hangout] Busy Week for NYLXS [ruben@mrbrklyn.com]

Ruben I Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Sat Oct 19 23:54:01 GMT 2002

On 2002.10.19 19:44 Ruben I Safir wrote:

NYLXS is having a watershed week this week and I'd like to personally
extend my hope to everyone to participate and prosper from all of our
activities.

On Sunday, We are papering Long Island City and Astoria with Flyers for the
Free Software Business Demo at LaGaurdia College.  We are meeting at the
front Entrance of the Queens Citicorp Building

On Monday night, we have an exciting Presentation from Billy Donahue on
C and TCL integration.  Billy is one of the brightest Free Software
Programmers in the city, and very articulate and friendly.  Food and
Beverages are available.  This hould be well attended at the Killarny Rose
80 Beaver street, NYC - Take the N,R to Rector or Whitehall street 2,3,4,5
to Wall Street, A,C to Fulton Street, J,M to Broad Street.
Time: 7:00PM

On Tuesday Night we are having the Linux One class at Rosenzweig and Maffia,
845 3rd Ave, 13th Floor at 7PM.  51t and 3rd Avenue.  This class has room and
people are invited to take this very inexpensive level one intro to the GNU/Linux
OS.  cost $300 or $500 with Unix 1 - See the http://www.nylxs.com site for details.
Take the 6 to 51st, or the V,E train to Lexingon Avenue/Citicorp
Time 7:PM

Also on Tuesday, an ALL NIGHT staging and workshop at 1600 East 17th Street, Brooklyn,NY
in Preperation for the Free Software Business Demonstration at LaGuardia CUNY.
Drop in all night any time and help us set up and be ready for...

Wednesday, all Day - The Free Software Business Demonstration, CUNY, Queens NY
9-5PM.  See all the Free Software can offer your Business and Careers at the Demo.
Video's, talks, and lectures on Free Software all day long.  This is NYC's largest
Free Software road show after Linux World.

Also on Wednesday - INSTALLFET !!!! At the Demo from 11AM - 2PM
Bring in your machines and get help to set up GNU/Linux and Free Software by
the pro's!

NOTICE - THE PERL 1 CLASS IS CANCELLED because of the DEMO

Thursday -SLEEP

Have a great week!!!!

Ruben
--
__________________________
Brooklyn Linux Solutions

http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
http://www.tmm.net <-- Happy Clients
http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive or stories and articles from around the net

1-718-382-0585
New Yorker Free Software Users Scene
Fair Use -
because it's either fair use or useless....
--
Brooklyn Linux Solutions