[Samba] MS Access and Samba

Oliver Krehan okrehan at karlsruhe.actaris.com
Fri Oct 18 14:33:01 GMT 2002

When the database is located on a Windows NT4-Server, the changes can be
seen immediatly on the other 3 pcs. There is also a window popping up which
announcing a sql-error but this seems to have no negative effect on the
database. At a test-run under Win2k-Server the same error appears but also
the changes can be seen immediatly.

So in general words spoken, is the database saved on a windows machine it
works as it should, is it saved on samba share no changes can be seen until
the pc the changes are made on closes the database.

Greetings

Oliver