[Samba] Resolving NetBIOS names within linux

Bert Rapp bert at rappsonline.com
Fri Oct 18 13:30:01 GMT 2002

40 workstations, 1 Win2k server, 1WinNT server, 2 Linux servers

The libnss_wins is working (now that I've upgraded to Samba 2.2.5), but
I'd rather be using DNS.  Can we take this convesation off the samba
mailing list (since it now longer relates to samaba) and can you
describe your configuration a little more.  How your getting DHCP to
update your DNS.

Thanks.