[Samba] timeout?

Beau Sapach beau.sapach at ualberta.ca
Fri Oct 18 04:31:00 GMT 2002

Hello all,

Not sure what the problem is here, running Samba 2.2.2 on Solaris 8 as an NT
domain controller for NT4 workstations.  When I leave NT workstations and Samba
processes running for a while logins work fine, but if I restart nmbd/smbd or
the workstation I start getting a "Domain controller unavailable" error when
trying to log in.  This seems to go away once I've left things up and running
for a while. What is causing this?  Is there a way to fix this problem?  Thanks
in advance!

Beau