[Samba] Need suggestions for choice of print services for Samba

Anders Hagstrom anders at best.com
Thu Oct 17 20:48:01 GMT 2002

I've installed Red Hat 7.3 (2.4.18-3) with Samba 2.2.3a as a standard install.
I can access Samba (running as a workgroup server) from several Win clients.

The Samba server is going to act as a very simple file and print server for
about 10-20 users with no complex authentication or features.

Can I get suggestions on which Linux print server I should run.
The office has two HP Laser Jets (HP LJ 2100 and HP LJ 4000). The two
printers both have jetdirect network cards connected to the local network.

Which is the more stable print server which works well with Samba?

Sincerely,
Anders