[Samba] Samba 3.0 alpha20-2 and Win2k SP3

Irving Carrion icarrion at allinterior.com
Thu Oct 17 18:40:55 GMT 2002

Is there anyone on the list that has been able to get Win2k SP3 working
with the 3.0 alpha version?

I'm able to join but I can NOT log in.  I can see the machine account
listed in pass.tdb (using pdbedit -l) and it is also in passwd & shadow.
I HAVE ALSO APPLIED THE SIGN OR SEAL PATCH.  The message I get is:

"The system cannot log you on to this domain because the system's
computer account in its primary domain is missing or the password on
that account is incorrect."

I've looked through the docs but see nothing about using SP3 and Samba.
Also, the log level 3 looks cryptic to me.

I think I've exhausted my resources.  I really don't know what else to
try.

Anyone have any ideas?
IRV