[Samba] Your Kind Attention!

nenge46 at ecplaza.net nenge46 at ecplaza.net
Wed Oct 16 23:41:02 GMT 2002

Bulawayo, REPUBLIC OF ZIMBABWE

Dear friend,

This is a proposal in context but actually an appeal
soliciting for your unreserved assistance in
consummating an urgent transaction requiring maximum
confidence. Though this approach appears desperate, I
would advise that whatever questions you intend to
verify as regards this proposal will be very welcome
as a clearer understanding on both sides means a
successful transaction which is our ultimate goal.

My name is Mr. PAUL NENGE, Chief Credit Officer
(CCO) Standard Chartered Bank Bulawayo, ZIMBABWE. On
December 6, 1999, a Foreign consultant/contractor with
the ZIMBABWE Electoral Commission, Mr. Thierry COSBAN,
made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve
calendar months, valued at US$30,000,000.00, (Thirty
Million, United States Dollars) in my branch. Upon
maturity, I sent a routine notification to his
forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, I
sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his
contract employers, the ZIMBABWE Electoral Commission,
that Mr. Cosban died from an automobile accident. On
further investigation, I found out that he died
without making a WILL. I therefore made further
investigation and discovered that Mr. Cosban did not
declare any next of kin or relations in all his
official documents, including his Bank Deposit
paperwork in our Bank. I have carefully moved out
these funds (US$30million) from our bank as sundry
funds to an offshore bank in Europe where the funds is
safe.