[Samba] mount_smbfs: can't get handle to requester (no /dev/nsmb* device)

David W. Chapman Jr. dwcjr at inethouston.net
Wed Oct 16 19:47:34 GMT 2002

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 09:35:22PM +0200, Markku Kokko wrote:
> Hi all !
>
> Reposting this because I got no ideas/information at all, hoping for some kind of response this time.
>
> I have a little problem here mounting or browsing samba shares.
>
> I have a FreeBSD 4.6.2 running samba, and a share on that called public.
>
> when I try to mount that share it asks for password, and then gives an
> error:

Odds are this will be a question for freebsd-stable at freebsd.org or
questions at freebsd.org if nobody here can help you.  What you are
having problems with is smbfs not samba itself and I'm not sure if
this list supports smbfs.

--
David W. Chapman Jr.
dwcjr at inethouston.net	Raintree Network Services, Inc. <www.inethouston.net>