[Samba] to make a printer usable by all the world even with those which d on't belong to the domain

Kalkoul Morad M-Kalkoul at arte-tv.com
Wed Oct 16 13:24:01 GMT 2002

hi,
I am on on domain under samba 2.2.5. every run correctly. And in my smb.conf
, i want to share my printer with all the world even with those which don't
belong to the domain ?
Does the fact of being in a  NT domain make obligatorily inaccessible the
printer to those which do not make party of the field?

This is what I put in my smb.conf for the printer:
[laserPCL]
        printable = yes
        print command = /usr/bin/lpr -r %s
        printer = lppublic
        read only = yes
        guest ok = yes
        browseable = yes
        printer driver = HP LaserJet 2100 Series PCL 6
        comment = Imprimante Laser PCL
Is it correct like this to that everyone can use it?
Thanks in advance, MO