[Samba] swat

DOnnie McMahan whirly206 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 15 17:39:00 GMT 2002

I need help getting swat to run I did it once (by luck)
and can't do it again . both machines are mine small home network
windows and redhat linux 7.1. re installed many times .
when I start swat netscape sayes connection 127.0.0.1 :901
refused by server .... server may be busy...
tried to configure smb.conf manualy got close but don't know what
password it wants I tried all passwords I used during setup both boxes
no good
I do not have online access often but can wait unless someone can
call (847) 409-8807 I would be greatfull or e'mail
     whirly206 at hotmail.com
i'm lost   thank you               donald mcmahan