[Samba] Samba group error Can anyone fix it?

Edward Mann edward at arctechnology.com
Fri Oct 11 18:54:01 GMT 2002

My post last month.
http://lists.samba.org/pipermail/samba/2002-September/079651.html

Okay i posted this about a month ago, but i did not receive any replies.
Is samba/winbind windows domain group access something that i am only
having problems with? I am getting kinda frustrated with this error, as
more and more people start to use our ftp server, this problem is
starting to become more and more noticeable. If you need more
clarification on the specific problem, i will answer all questions to
the best of my ability. I cannot talk them into putting another server
into production until i get this show stopper fixed.

Thanks for all the help, and great software.