[Samba] Domain Admins

Irving Carrion icarrion at allinterior.com
Fri Oct 11 16:44:00 GMT 2002

Hello All!

I'm trying to troubleshoot a domain admin problem and I'm stuck at a log
error msg.  The log says the following:

  get_domain_user_groups: primary gid of user [root] is not a Domain
group !
  get_domain_user_groups: You should fix it, NT doesn't like that

My goal is so that anyone in the "Domain Admins" group (by default) have
administrative access to all member pcs of the domain.  Currently, the
pc's don't recognize any of the domain admins I've set according to man
smbgroupedit.

Anyone out there have a clue.

Mucho Thanks!
IRV

FYI:  My version of Samba is 2.999+3.0.alpha20-2