[Samba] Samba CVS

James Brechtel jbrechtel at harrison.k12.ms.us
Fri Oct 11 14:12:01 GMT 2002

I tried that (the winbind lines were the same...do the others affect winbind?)
and still didn't work.

Yes though, I compiled samba with --with-pam and copied the libnss_winbind.so
to /lib and made the ln to .so.2  and the pam module to /lib/security.  I
provided wbinfo with a login as well.

--
James Brechtel
Programmer, Harrison County Schools