[Samba] Pb Samba: Double Click

Lafdal, Zidane Zidane.Lafdal at atosorigin.com
Fri Oct 11 12:58:01 GMT 2002

Hi
Can somebody help me to solve the following problem
I have installed samba 2.2.5 on an hp9000 hpux 11.0 server. I have win2K as the client.
I made on my PC a link to a samba directory.
When I try to open a document on my PC ( a word document for example) I have the following message:
It is given in the attached file. It is in french.
The translation to english gives the follwing message:

"An error has occured during the reconnexion to H:\\aor3d1\docsap
Microsoft Network Windows : The local peripheral name is already used.
This connexion is not restored."

However when I open this document, by using the right button of my mouse, and choosing a prgram ( Example word), I can open the document with no problem.

Thank you for your help.

 <<SambaDouble Click.doc>>
Cordialement

Zidane LAFDAL
Atos Origin
Activité Entreprise services
ERP OutSourcing /Ingénierie Unix
24 quai Galliéni  /  B.P. 309  /  92156 Suresnes cedex
*	(33) 1 73 29 32 41
 * 	(33) 1 73 29 36 76
*	Zidane.lafdal at atosorigin.com

This electronic transmission and any files attached to it are strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee.   If you are not the intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by return and delete the same.  The views expressed in this electronic transmission do not necessarily reflect those of Atos Origin or any of its subsidiary companies. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.