[Samba] Policy Editor or User Level Editor

Thom Paine thom at ac-services.ca
Thu Oct 10 16:59:01 GMT 2002

I'm having trouble figuring out how to edit the permissions on the users
that log into my samba controlled domain.

I have it controlling some Windows 2000 workstations. When I log in to
the domain, I am unable to install programs or even configure the
internet properties. Can someone point me to a doc somewhere that
explains how to get this rolling? I have the workstations logging in and
running the login script fine, but can do little else.

Thanks.
--
-=/>Thom
Red Hat Linux release 8.0 (Psyche) running Linux Kernel 2.4.18-14