[Samba] Double Click

Lafdal, Zidane Zidane.Lafdal at atosorigin.com
Thu Oct 10 09:26:00 GMT 2002

Hi,
I ve installed the latest version on samba (2.2.5). I have problems in reading documents on windows. When I try to double click the document to open it, it tells gives me the followin message. But when I open the document by the right button of my mouse ant choose the program to use to open it, the document is successfully read.

Thank you for your help.

Cordialement

Zidane LAFDAL
Atos Origin
Activité Entreprise services
ERP OutSourcing /Ingénierie Unix
24 quai Galliéni  /  B.P. 309  /  92156 Suresnes cedex
*	(33) 1 73 29 32 41
 * 	(33) 1 73 29 36 76
*	Zidane.lafdal at atosorigin.com

This electronic transmission and any files attached to it are strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee.   If you are not the intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by return and delete the same.  The views expressed in this electronic transmission do not necessarily reflect those of Atos Origin or any of its subsidiary companies. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.