[Samba] Filesystem for Samba server

Omar Castaneda Acosta omar at idea.com.mx
Thu Oct 10 01:40:01 GMT 2002

Do you know how much time does it take to backup 1.3 TB ?

The usage on this disk array would be almost zero, this is supposed to
be a backup server... where all the other servers send their backup.
[It] Will be (conveniently) located on a different building.
On the production servers I'd normally use 4-disk arrays and
daily-incremental
weekly-full backup policy. By the way, I got some spare hard drives
(just
like the ones i'm setting up).

Greetings,
Omar