[Samba] Print server on all linux network

Dan Sawyer dsawyer at blenderwars.com
Wed Oct 9 20:30:01 GMT 2002

Well, I've licked it.  I upgraded to a more recent version of Samba and it
took care the problem.  It seems that the version I was using didn't handle
users correctly in the print que, and there was something wrong with the
guest setup.  The new version worked out of the box.

Thanks for all the help, Joel!
- -Dan