[Samba] New User in Samba 2.2.4

Elliot elliot.williams at mutualinterest.com.sg
Wed Oct 9 12:23:22 GMT 2002

I suspect it could be a problem with your passwords

Please check that both the password in the unix and smbpassword ARE the
same. Reset both the passwords and try again. I don’t think it could be
a problem because of upgrade. Check your smb.conf .... Do a  smbclient
from your samba pdc and try connecting to the samba share with that
USERNAME that is giving the problem