[Samba] changing passwords / winbind

Daniel Curry dcurry at cariocas.com
Tue Oct 8 22:47:01 GMT 2002

For Win2kPro clarification.

CTRL-ALT-DEL will bring up a dialog box with 6 buttons.
Lock, Logoff, Shutdown, Change Password, Task Manager, and Cancel.

My users can currently change their password with this method, and all of their related Samba shares (winbind supported)  are updated accordingly.

Daniel Curry
IT Manager
Cariocas
625 Second Street
Suite 201
San Francisco, CA 94107
ph: 415-348-6516
fx: 415-348-6505
cell: 510-579-6680

"If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z,
X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut."
  - Albert Einstein